Classic Dilled Cucumbers
Simple and classic, these dilled cucumbers are a perfect side for a summer picnic or potluck. We like them alongside grilled hamburgers.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- In a small bowl, toss cucumbers with salt. Allow to stand for 10
- minutes. Meanwhile, combine all the remaining ingredients. Drain
- cucumbers and combine with sour cream mixture. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 57 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.