Classic Cucumber Salad Recipe
I bring this classic salad to many church suppers and get-togethers. It is the perfect summer dish.—Marjorie Carey, Alamosa, Colorado
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- 1. Place cucumbers in a bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into cucumbers. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 84 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC