- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- Place cucumbers in a bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into cucumbers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Salad in Country Woman May/June 1990, p37
Reviews for Classic Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2012
"it was good I made one change and added a tsp of splenda and also used fat free sour cream"
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2011
"This is just plain awful. The other recipes here for cucumber salad with sour cream and vinegar are much better."