- broth, discarding vegetables and bay leaf. Return broth to the pan;
- add the carrots, celery and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles and chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 6 minutes. Stir in peas and beans. Cook for 2-4 minutes
- or until beans and noodles are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.