- let stand for 5 minutes (leave oven on).
- Combine topping ingredients; carefully spread over filling. Bake 5
- minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a
- knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate
- overnight. Remove sides of pan just before serving. Yield: 2
Editor's Note: This recipe may be prepared in a 2-cup baking dish. Prepare as directed. Increase topping amounts to the following: 3/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 488 calories, 32 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 196 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.