Classic Antipasto Platter Recipe
- 1 pound fresh part-skim mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled pepper rings, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) colossal Sicilian olives, drained
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 can (3-3/4 ounces) sardines, drained
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovy fillets, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami, prosciutto or smoked ham, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. On a large serving platter, arrange the first nine ingredients; adding sliced meats if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper; drizzle over antipasto. Yield: 14-16 servings.
1 each: 203 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Classic Antipasto Platter
"Good Recipe !!!"
"When it's hot and my husband says he's not hungry this is what he just loves to eat. Winner every time!"
"VERRY YUMMY !! SHOULDN'T NEED A PICTURE WHEN IT'S JUST PLACING THINGS ON A PLATE"
"I just wanted to comment that this is yet another recipe where the picture is NOT a true representation of the recipe!"