Classic Antipasto Platter Recipe
- 1 pound fresh part-skim mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled pepper rings, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) colossal Sicilian olives, drained
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 can (3-3/4 ounces) sardines, drained
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovy fillets, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami, prosciutto or smoked ham, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- On a large serving platter, arrange the first nine ingredients; adding sliced meats if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper; drizzle over antipasto. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Classic Antipasto Platter
Sort By :
"Good Recipe !!!"
"When it's hot and my husband says he's not hungry this is what he just loves to eat. Winner every time!"
"VERRY YUMMY !! SHOULDN'T NEED A PICTURE WHEN IT'S JUST PLACING THINGS ON A PLATE"
"I just wanted to comment that this is yet another recipe where the picture is NOT a true representation of the recipe!"