Citrus Wassail Recipe
"I found this healthy wassail recipe in a cookbook," writes Julie Williquette of Hartselle, Alabama. "My daughter first prepared it to go with our day-after-Thanksgiving leftovers meal, and everyone loved it!"
- 8 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 13 servings (about 3 quarts).
1 cup: 128 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Citrus Wassail
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC