"I found this healthy wassail recipe in a cookbook," writes Julie Williquette of Hartselle, Alabama. "My daughter first prepared it to go with our day-after-Thanksgiving leftovers meal, and everyone loved it!"
- 8 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a Dutch oven, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 13 servings (about 3 quarts).
Originally published as Citrus Wassail in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p14
Reviews for Citrus Wassail
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review