Tart, tangy and citrusy flavors abound in this quick vinaigrette to whisk together any night of the week you've got the good greens to go with it. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Chill until serving. Just before serving, shake dressing and drizzle
- over salad. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 53 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.