Citrus Torte Recipe
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. Place the lemon curd in a large bowl; fold in half of the whipped topping until blended. Split cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1/2 cup lemon curd mixture. Repeat layers; replace cake top.
- 2. Spread top with remaining lemon curd mixture. Frost sides with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with mandarin oranges. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 303 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Citrus Torte
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.