- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 loin pork chops (1 inch thick)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground ginger
- 6 orange slices
- 6 lemon slices
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Brown chops on both sides. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Combine jelly, juices, mustard and ginger. Pour over chops.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn chops; cover and simmer 15 minutes longer. Top each chop with an orange and lemon slice. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes more or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Citrus-Topped Pork Chops
Sort By :
I am in love with this recipe, but my husband isn't as crazy about it because it is a little on the sweet side. Since first trying this recipe, we have made it at least once a month.