Citrus Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Stir in orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Spoon into tart shells; chill for several hours or overnight. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle with orange peel and lemon peel. Yield: 12 tarts.
1 each: 233 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Citrus Tartlets
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.