Citrus Sunshine Punch Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1. In a large container, combine concentrates and water. Chill. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ginger ale and chilled concentrate mixture; add ice cubes. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (about 1/2 cup each).
1/2 cup: 83 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Citrus Sunshine Punch
"Very good, light punch. Color is nice and works as a summer or fall beverage if you add a little apple cider. For the winter it can substitute a fruit platter when not much is in season and tropical fruit is expensive."
"Made this up for a 4th of July picnic -- left out the sherbet -- was a hit with everyone -- one of the men told me that if the sherbet was in it -- would be for a baby shower, wedding or bridal shower, way refreshing without the sherbet!!!!!!"