It's easy to be merry when sipping on this tangy punch. A cool, frothy glass of punch is a terrific way to wake up your taste buds on Christmas or any special day.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a large container, combine concentrates and water. Chill. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ginger ale and chilled concentrate mixture; add ice cubes. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (about 1/2 cup each).
Originally published as Citrus Sunshine Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p13
Reviews for Citrus Sunshine Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review