Citrus Spiced Olives Recipe
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons each grated orange, lemon and lime peels
- 3 tablespoons each orange, lemon and lime juices
- 4 cups mixed pitted olives
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add citrus peels and juices; whisk until blended. Add olives and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus Spiced Olives
Sort By :
I made this recipe with walnut oil instead of canola oil, very delicious.
I served these to go along with lasagna at our Christmas dinner and my family went nuts for them! I didn't have any salt-free seasoning blend on hand so I got a recipe off the internet and it worked great! I made them a day ahead so they would have plenty of time to marinate. So good!