Citrus Spiced Olives Recipe
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons each grated orange, lemon and lime peels
- 3 tablespoons each orange, lemon and lime juices
- 4 cups mixed pitted olives
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add citrus peels and juices; whisk until blended. Add olives and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus Spiced Olives
Sort By :
"I made this recipe with walnut oil instead of canola oil, very delicious."
"I served these to go along with lasagna at our Christmas dinner and my family went nuts for them! I didn't have any salt-free seasoning blend on hand so I got a recipe off the internet and it worked great! I made them a day ahead so they would have plenty of time to marinate. So good!"