- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Place salmon on the baking sheet.
- Place marmalade in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds or until warmed. Stir in the soy sauce, five-spice powder, salt and ginger. Spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Citrus-Spice Glazed Salmon in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p33
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus-Spice Glazed Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2013
This has become one of my family's favorite salmon recipes, and we have lots of them!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >