Citrus-Spice Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Place salmon on the baking sheet.
- 2. Place marmalade in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds or until warmed. Stir in the soy sauce, five-spice powder, salt and ginger. Spoon over salmon.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet: 291 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Citrus-Spice Glazed Salmon
"This was not good, the rind in the marmalade left a bitter aftertaste, no one in my family liked this one.."
"This has become one of my family's favorite salmon recipes, and we have lots of them!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.