- Fold in sour cream; pour filling into crust. Cover and chill for at
- least 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to
- thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff
- peaks form. Spread over pie. Sprinkle with orange peel; top with
- fruit if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without fruit toppings) equals 386 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.