Janis Plourde uses convenient cans of frozen lemonade and orange juice to create the base for this sweet-tart slush. "You can use either pink or regular lemonadeor one can of eachin this great summer thirst-quencher," remarks the Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario cook.
25 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda per serving (about 6 liters)
- Combine the concentrates in a 1-1/2-qt. freezer-proof container,
- cover and freeze. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- For each serving, combine 3 tablespoons slush base with 1 cup soda;
- stir well. Yield: 25 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 tablespoons) equals 146 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.