- portion to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-in. cookie cutter dipped
- in sugar. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at
- 375° for 9-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients.
- Brush over cooled cookies. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.