Citrus Romaine Salad Recipe
This refreshing romaine salad features tangy grapefruit and creamy avocado drizzled with light vinaigrette dressing.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 3 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- Raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. Arrange the romaine, grapefruit, oranges and avocados on eight individual salad plates. Sprinkle with croutons. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 184 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 8g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Citrus Romaine Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC