This refreshing romaine salad features tangy grapefruit and creamy avocado drizzled with light vinaigrette dressing.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 3 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- Raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Arrange the romaine, grapefruit, oranges and avocados on eight individual salad plates. Sprinkle with croutons. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Romaine Salad in Country Extra March 2010, p49
Reviews for Citrus Romaine Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review