Here's a refreshing beverage that's perfect on a hot summer day. It's a great complement to any chicken dish.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 container (64 ounces) orange juice
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Lime slices, optional
- In a large pitcher or container, combine the lemon juice, lime juice
- and sugar; stir until dissolved. Stir in orange juice. Refrigerate
- until serving. Add soda and ice cubes. Garnish with lime if desired.
- Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 148 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.