Citrus Punch Recipe
People always come back for seconds of this refreshing punch. It has added the crowning touch to many of our holiday meals.Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in soda. Serve in chilled glasses. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Citrus Punch in Taste of Home April/May 2004, p6
Reviews for Citrus Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review