- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and enough lemon juice
- to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with
- candied lemon and orange peel. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 508 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now