- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. In the same skillet, cook garlic for 1 minute. Stir in the orange juice concentrate, broth and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup sauce over pork. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting twice with sauce.
- Bring the remaining sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve pork chops with sauce and rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Citrus Pork Chops
Sort By :
My family loved it! I think next time I would use a tad bit more Worcestershire sauce
Orange pork chops are delicious and one my family makes when we have all the ingredients. We don't usually waste time making dinner so this goes together quickly and easily. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box.