Citrus Orange Roughy Recipe
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, butter, oil and lemon juice. Dip the fillets into orange juice mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving equals 244 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 996 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Citrus Orange Roughy
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.