Citrus Mint Punch Recipe
Mint gives this citrus punch some real spark. I especially like to serve this beverage at bridal and baby showers and during the summer months at luncheons.—Judith Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional mint leaves, optional
- 1. Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water. Let steep 1 hour; strain. Add concentrates and water; stir well. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses over ice; garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 18-20 servings (3 quarts).
2/3 cup equals 67 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC