Mint gives this citrus punch some real spark. I especially like to serve this beverage at bridal and baby showers and during the summer months at luncheons.—Judith Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional mint leaves, optional
- Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water. Let steep 1 hour; strain. Add concentrates and water; stir well. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses over ice; garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 18-20 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Citrus Mint Punch in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p41
Reviews for Citrus Mint Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2010
"I've been making this recipe for several years. My family loves it and it's truly refreshing on a hot summer day. It's our favorite summertime beverage."