Mint gives this citrus punch some real spark. I especially like to serve this beverage at bridal and baby showers and during the summer months at luncheons.—Judith Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
Recommended: 21 Favorite Iced Tea Recipes
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional mint leaves, optional
- Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water. Let steep 1 hour; strain. Add concentrates and water; stir well. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses over ice; garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 18-20 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Citrus Mint Punch in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p41
Reviews for Citrus Mint Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2010
"I've been making this recipe for several years. My family loves it and it's truly refreshing on a hot summer day. It's our favorite summertime beverage."