Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl whisk all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoons: 128 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette
"Used this to top greens, tomato, scallions, radish and blue cheese crumbles. Added a heaping teaspoon of Equal to sweeten it up for husband, who comment on how much he enjoyed the fresh taste."