Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette Recipe
Add this fresh-tasting splash of citrus to a wide variety of salad mixings. —Sarah C. Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl whisk all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 128 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC