Add this fresh-tasting splash of citrus to a wide variety of salad mixings. —Sarah C. Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2013
"Used this to top greens, tomato, scallions, radish and blue cheese crumbles. Added a heaping teaspoon of Equal to sweeten it up for husband, who comment on how much he enjoyed the fresh taste."