- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Reviews forCitrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette
"Used this to top greens, tomato, scallions, radish and blue cheese crumbles. Added a heaping teaspoon of Equal to sweeten it up for husband, who comment on how much he enjoyed the fresh taste."