Add this fresh-tasting splash of citrus to a wide variety of salad mixings. —Sarah C. Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Citrus-Marmalade Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review