Citrus-Marinated Salmon Recipe
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 red onion rings
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 12 ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 351 calories, 22 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Citrus-Marinated Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.