"This is the perfect thing to make for a speedy, healthy meal. I sometimes prepare the marinade in the morning and put the salmon in when I get home from work, and within 30 minutes, they're sizzling on the grill. Add a salad and dinner's ready!" Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, TX
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 red onion rings
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 12 ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Citrus-Marinated Salmon in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p45
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus-Marinated Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review