- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 red onion rings
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 12 ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus-Marinated Salmon
Sort By :
"This was a good, easy dish that has good flavor!"
"very quick and yummy!"
"very good, very tasty. Like that TOH has good fish recipes."
"Excellent! Can also be done in oven."
"very very good! Leftovers could be broken up and put in a salad. Will definitely make again."