"This lemonade is a wonderful thirst quencher for a picnic or after a hot day of yard work or sports activities. It's my family's favorite," says Tracie Loyd of Powell, Tennessee.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + cooling
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a large saucepan, heat water and sugar until sugar is dissolved,
- stirring occasionally. Cool. Transfer to a large pitcher or
- container; stir in concentrates. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.