It's hard to resist the refreshing flavor of lemon and lime in this frosty treat that's served up by our Test Kitchen crew. Each delightful spoonful will melt in your mouth!
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is
- dissolved, about 2 minutes. Cool.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; cover and freeze for 45 minutes or
- until edges begin to firm. Stir and return to the freezer. Repeat
- every 20 minutes or until slushy, about 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (about 3/4 cup) equals 151 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2-1/2 fruit.