Citrus Grove Punch Recipe
This pretty, sparkling punch brings in other members of the "citrus family" to blend with orange juice. From guest-of-honor Grandma down to the youngest family members, we all enjoyed this festive beverage at our party. —Susan West North Grafton, Massachusetts
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups lime juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; cook for 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- 2. Combine juices and sugar mixture; mix well. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 quarts.
1 cup: 166 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Citrus Grove Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC