- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups lime juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; cook for 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine juices and sugar mixture; mix well. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 quarts.
Originally published as Citrus Grove Punch in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p37
Reviews for Citrus Grove Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review