Citrus Grilled Turkey Cutlets Recipe
- 2 tablespoons each lemon, lime and orange juices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the juices, cilantro, oil, honey, garlic and seasonings; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil, using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- 3. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 160 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Citrus Grilled Turkey Cutlets
"This was delicious. We added an additional tablespoon of honey and about 2 tablespoons of white wine to the marinade. I did not have any fresh cilantro on hand and used 2 tablespoons of dried cilantro. We reduced and thickened the marinade for a sauce. This is definitely a keeper."