Citrus Grilled Turkey Cutlets Recipe
- 2 tablespoons each lemon, lime and orange juices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the juices, cilantro, oil, honey, garlic and seasonings; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil, using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Citrus Grilled Turkey Cutlets
Sort By :
This recipe is outstanding! The meat was juicy and delicious, with a bit of a Southwestern flair. I think the marinade would be just as tasty with chicken as it is with the turkey.
We didn't have all of the juices or the cumin, however the turkey came out full of flavour. We had it with potatoes but it would be great on a spring salad. Great recipe, a non-traditional way to make turkey, but it doesn't disappoint. Very light but satisfying.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >