- Place turkey over drip pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat
- for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour pan drippings into a measuring cup; skim fat. In a
- small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add the
- orange juice, orange peel, lemon peel, pepper and pan drippings.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Discard the skin, lemon and orange slices from turkey breast. Remove
- herb mixture from turkey; stir into gravy. Slice turkey and serve
- with gravy. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked turkey with 2 tablespoons gravy equals 203 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.