- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Spoon reserved marinade over salmon. Grill or broil 10-15 minutes longer or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus Grilled Salmon
"This recipe is tops. Every time we go to grilling for the family we request the salmon over the beef now days."
"This was just ok, but I think it could be much better. I only marinaded this for 2 hours. I think much longer (even overnight) would have enhanced the flavor. I used some of the reserved marinade mixed some greek yogurt for a light sauce that was delicious."
"Fixed this last night for the first time for out-of-town guests and everyone liked it very much. The wife even wanted the recipe. Basicall easy to do."