Citrus Grape Drink
My mom made this often while I was growing up and I loved it. When I got married, I requested it to be served at the reception.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups red grape juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup orange juice, chilled
- In a saucepan, heat water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Cool.
- Pour into a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in the juices. Serve
- in chilled glasses. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 141 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.