Citrus Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the next eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat, stir in the shrimp; simmer, uncovered for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 2. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup (calculated without Parmesan cheese) equals 504 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Citrus Garlic Shrimp
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.