Citrus Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the next eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat, stir in the shrimp; simmer, uncovered for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus Garlic Shrimp(2)
Sort By :
I made this tonight, WOW! Such a simple and quick recipe, but full of flavor. The orange and lemon came together as a bright new citrus flavor, but wasn't overpowering. The garlic made its presence known, but it was balanced by the olive oil and pasta. This is definitely a keeper recipe. Easy for a weeknight, but is fancy enough for company.
I made this for my husbands birthday dinner. He said it was the best dinner I've ever made! And I've made a lot of dinners... Any ways, it was a huge hit. I'll definitely be making this again. A few small changes, I added a couple of those little laughing cow swiss cheeses and a handful of feta into the sauce. Also I topped with a few slices of avocado.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >