- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed (about 5 cups)
- 5 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in yogurt.
- Just before serving, add fruit and stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Citrus Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review