Citrus Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1. Score surface of steak with 1/4-in.-deep diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Citrus Flank Steak
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.