- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Score surface of steak with 1/4-in.-deep diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Flank Steak in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p204
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Citrus Flank Steak(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >