“Wolverine John, one of my TOH Recipe Forum E-friends, shared the original recipe for this easy fish entree. The sauce is delicious, and cleanup’s a breeze.”
- 1-1/2 pounds haddock, cod or halibut fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- Place an 18-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion, parsley, and lemon and orange peel. Drizzle with oil. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Fish in Taste of Home December/January 2010, p77
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review